Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One Week Mark

Well we have made it to the one week mark! In one week we have our appointment with Dr. Foulk at the Utah Fertility Center. The break from all the appointments and tests has been really nice but we are ready to get back on it and keep going and try to get some more answers. Waiting for the appointment has been quite a roller coaster ride. We are really excited to move forward with everything but also really nervous. We want to find out what is going on but at the same time we are really nervous for it. We have our huge stack of paperwork filled out and all ready to go. Now all we need is for the appointment to come. We have already had such a great experience with the Utah Fertility Center and we feel that we couldn't be in better hands at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amberly! It's been a long time since we've talked, Jr. High to be exact. My name is Carrie Boone (Geslison now) and I have no idea if you'll even remember who this is or not but I just wanted to write and wish you luck. I have 3 older sisters who struggle with extreme infertility and I do as well. My oldest sister struggled for 14 years to have a baby and wouldn’t have a child at all if it weren’t for Dr. Foulk. You’ll love him! There are so many negative and hard things about the journey you are on and he definitely helps to make your burden lighter in every way. I hope you get the answers you want. Sorry this is super random, but I know well what you are going through and I’ve seen every devastating and hard aspect of it. So good luck and I hope the best for you!

    ReplyDelete