Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Appointment Scheduled

We have our appointment scheduled with Utah Fertility Center. We have heard so many good things about them and our OBGYN referred us to them. Our OBGYN said that is our next step since he hasn't been able to figure out why we aren't pregnant yet. Our appointment will be August 1st in the afternoon. So far I am very happy with the office. Everyone I have talked to there has been so nice. The person we made our appointment with talked with me for about a half hour going over things and what to expect. They then sent me a huge packet of paperwork to fill out. Its comforting to see how thorough they are. Our appointment with be with Dr. Foulk.

I am getting pretty anxious for this appointment to get here but at the same time I am nervous about it. Hopefully we will move more towards getting some answers though. Sometimes I think unexplained infertility is harder than if we just knew what was wrong. So many times I just want to get answers to why this is happening. But at the same time I don't know if I am ready to know what is going on. It will all work out the way its supposed to though. Hopefully these next three weeks go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment