Sunday, January 26, 2014

Etsy Shop

Wow, its been a while since I posted! I have been quite busy the past few weeks. My focus has been getting my Etsy.com shop launched. I have launched the quiet book product line and I just launched the handbag product line. I am so excited this is all finally coming together. I am excited about this opportunity to maybe get a little extra income to save faster for treatments. For those who haven't seen the shop click HERE.

I have had so much fun creating the items that I have posted. Not only that but it has made me fill a void in a way. I have been worried that while saving I would feel like we weren't moving forward as much as when we were actually in treatment process, but I have felt like I am working more towards our goal.

I have been asked what will happen with the business when we do eventually get our miracle and the answer to that is we will figure that out when it comes to it. We have had some thoughts on it and that we would probably donate all profits to other couples who are struggling with infertility. However, we will cross that bridge when it come. It will definitely continue though because its been so fun. I am excited for what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment