Sunday, January 5, 2014

Never Alone

Today has really made me think a lot about a few things. They may be random but we will see how this post goes.

Today, Taylor had to work his last Sunday shift. He finally won't have to work Sundays. However, he had to work 8:30am to 12:30pm and our church schedule changed from 9am to noon, so I had to go to church alone. I haven't went to church alone since college and it was such a strange feeling for me. I sat alone in sacrament meeting but I had so many people ask me if Taylor was ok and how things were going for us. It made me realize how amazingly blessed we are to have such an amazing ward. We absolutely love our ward so much. Everyone is so thoughtful and caring and everyone helps each other all the time in any way they can. We couldn't ask for a better ward!

As I was sitting there during sacrament meeting I got to thinking how lonely it felt in a way not to have Taylor there. It made me think about how we never really are alone. Heavenly Father is always with us and He is always so mindful of our needs. He is there through every trial. Even when things are really hard and are at their lowest low, He is there to comfort us and help us through. We are never alone!

Today has made me so grateful for Taylor, who is always by my side and is always so amazing. I am so blessed that he is mine. He helps me through so much. I am also so grateful for our amazing ward and friends who are always helping in any way they can. We have had so many health issues since moving in and they have always been there to help us with anything we have ever needed. We have made such amazing friends. They were there through Taylor's surgery and they have been there as we have went through treatments. They have been there through all my sickness and we have felt their prayers as they have prayed for our situation and that things would work out for us. They have all been such a huge blessing and great support for us and they keep us going in so many ways! This is just another way we have been blessed from Taylor's surgery and infertility. We probably wouldn't know a lot of these people as well as we do without it.

I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have that I am never alone. I never have to be alone at any time or in any situation. Heavenly Father is always there for us and will never leave us. He has strengthened us so much through the trials we have been put through and blessed us because of them as well. Infertility is not easy but he has brought so many people into our lives to help us through it and give us strength through it all. It has helped us to enjoy the whole journey more. I am so grateful I never have to be alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment