Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's Coming

Tonight we went and did our annual photo shoot with Amy. She is moving soon so we needed to make sure to get in our pictures before the move. While at the photo shoot she was talking to us and said she wanted to get a picture that showed all the emotion that we have been through. We have been through a lot and she just wanted to capture that emotion. During that time for that particular picture so much was going through my head, thinking of how much we have been through. Tomorrow is Father's Day and it is another one that we don't have a baby in our arms. Each Father's day I wonder if next Father's day maybe we will have a little one. Then the next one comes and we still don't. In some ways Father's day is harder for me that Mother's day. As all these things were going through my head during these few pictures I had an overwhelming feeling come over me and the thought came into my head that yes, we have been through a lot, but our time is coming. We don't know how much longer it will be but it's coming. I love when I get feelings of hope like that because it keeps me going. I came home and have been working on orders, just holding on to that overwhelming feeling of hope.  Even though we won't have a little one for Father's day tomorrow, it's coming. I know it. We just need to be patient and keep working our way through this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment