Monday, June 15, 2015

Still Moving Forward

Well, there isn't a whole lot to update at this point. We are still just saving and and trying to be patient until it is the right time for IVF. Taylor is busy with his internship which keeps him busy. I keep busy with my job, Making Someday, and other goals that I have set for myself. I have been working on becoming the healthiest I can be. I want to be prepared in every aspect possible for IVF. Things have been going great. I wish things would happen faster but I just need to be patient and things will happen in due time. I have such amazing people who support me in all that I am doing in this aspect of my life and I know this will greatly help when it comes to IVF. I have currently lost over 16lb and I am still going. I am happy with this since I am also battling PCOS and hypothyroidism. There are so many days I just want to throw in the towel and give up, but then I remember all the many reasons why I started this and what the goal is and I remember how I need to keep pushing through it.

One thing that has happened through all of this is I have become quite addicted to running. I never thought I would ever hear myself say that. I always hated running and would do whatever I could to get out of it. I am loving it though. We did the Pound the Pavement for Parenthood race and I have signed up for a bunch more races this year. I am loving it and it is great to have other goals besides goals for the scale and the ultimate goal of a successful IVF cycle.

Some days I look at how far we have come and how much we have done and I think that we are so close to getting a baby in our arms. Other days I look at our situation and get frustrated because it feels like we have so much more to do. We have been so blessed though and I know it will all happen in the right timing. We just need to keep pushing forward and keep trying to do our best to be patient through all of the ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment