Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October Baby Update

September and October have been very busy months for me and I haven't had much time to update on everything. Things have returned to "normal" since the miscarriage and we are still moving forward the best that we can. Making Someday is doing absolutely amazing! I have been so blessed in regards to having so much business. I am completely booked out for the rest of this year! I have even had to turn some people away on orders because there is just no way I can physically get all the orders done. I love getting pictures from my customers with their cute children playing with their books. It makes me so happy to see that the books are loved. I continue to get amazing reviews flowing in for all of the orders. I haven't had anything less than a 5 star rating. Before I started Making Someday I had multiple people tell me not to even bother starting a shop because it wouldn't be worth my time and I wouldn't get anything out of it. However, something just kept pushing me to do it. I just had to try. If it failed, then at least I had tried. We have so many more orders than we ever could have imagined. It it getting us so much closer to treatments, when the right time comes along. Heavenly Father is truly helping us to get there.

We have a vacation that we are going to go on in the near future, which is another huge blessing. We didn't know if it would happen or not for us to be able to go. It's nothing huge, but it is at least a vacation and we can get away from life for a bit. A few people have asked us why we are spending a little bit of our personal savings on a vacation when we could put that towards treatments. The answer is, we need a vacation. We have prayed about it and we feel it is what we need to do. We have been through so much in the past three and a half years and we haven't had a vacation. In fact, we have never even been out of the state together! We definitely need this time to take a little break from everything and get us ready to get back at it and make another big push to get our miracle baby.

After vacation we plan to enjoy the holidays, and then as of right now, we are planning on starting treatments again the first part of the year. We have had so many miracles happen that have allowed everything to fall into place so far. There is no doubt that Heavenly Father is helping us with getting our baby here. We aren't anywhere close to giving up. We know more miracles will happen to allow our dreams to come true.

1 comment:

  1. George and I always try to get away for a little bit after a miscarriage. I think it gives us chance to do some healing together. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete