Sunday, March 27, 2016

Because Of Him...

I always love Easter Sunday. It has always been such a fun enjoyable holiday spent with family. Today has been an especially emotional and touching one. I have loved feeling the spirit all day and being so thankful for our Savior and all He has done for us. The spirit was so strong in our sacrament meeting when all our precious primary children got up and sang "Gethsemane". It all really hit home with me.

I am so thankful for the Savior. He did what nobody else could. He gave the biggest sacrifice so that I can be with my family forever. We will get to be with our six babies that we have lost. We will get to be together forever. I am so grateful for this and look forward to it. Not only with I have those six babies forever, but the future ones as well. This was on my mind quite a bit today.

Because of our Savior, we have hope. This gives me so much comfort with things that we are going through right now. No matter what happens there is a plan, and it will all work out. Having hope is priceless. Even when things are so scary sometimes and so uncertain, hope outweighs it all. It makes everything we have to go through worth it. This gives me so much peace as we are nearing the IVF process.

No comments:

Post a Comment