Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year!

I am so excited that it is a new year! 2015 wasn't all that bad, but I am looking forward to the things that 2016 will bring. So many big things are going to be happening. In a few days it will be the one year mark since we were told that IVF would be our last option for having a baby. I never thought we would be this close at this point from being told that. We still have a ways to go but we are definitely making progress.

2015 brought another great year for Making Someday. I still had tons of orders coming through and was constantly busy. I also was able to start putting together patterns for those who want to make books themselves. I just renewed my business license and will be continuing the business through at least 2016.

I am also so pleased with the physical success I have had during 2015. I lost a total of 31 pounds and I am still going! I am trying to get as far as I can before we dive into IVF this year. We ran 13 different races and went from running only a couple miles at a time to being able to run almost 10 miles!

I am grateful for what 2015 brought but I am just so excited to move forward with 2016. Taylor will be graduating and starting a career and we will hopefully be doing IVF as long as plans don't change! All of this brings some nervousness but we know that things will happen the way Heavenly Father sees fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment