Sunday, December 28, 2014

December Update

2014 has been an amazing year for Making Someday. Over the past 11 months, I have done about 35 books and over 300 quiet book pages. It was a lot of work but it has been so great to do. I have met so many people through it and have received so much positive feedback about the books. It has been a great way to pass the time of waiting for the right timing for our miracle. It has all been so much more successful than I ever dreamed of and I am still going. I started out with 0 pages, but have designed 33 pages. I love adding more patterns to my collection and have a list of ideas I still want to do. It has been so much fun making cute little children happy while we can't have our own with us right now. I am so happy I followed the prompting to start Making Someday. There were so many times that I almost didn't even attempt it.

We have had a lot of ups and downs in relation to our infertility journey over the past year. We thought we would be doing treatments this year but that didn't end up happening due to kidney stone issues. We also miraculously got pregnant on our own and lost babies #5 and #6. It has been a long road but we have worked through it all and are still hopeful for what is to come. Good things are definitely coming.

Now that we have our genetics results back we are moving forward. We have a date set for our next treatments as long as things go as planned. We are very excited to move forward. We really hope these next treatments work, but even if they don't, there is a plan and it will work out in the right time and in the right way. We aren't announcing yet when we are going to start our next treatments but we will definitely keep everyone updated as it gets closer to time.

We want to thank everyone for all the love, support, and prayers that have been received. It all makes a huge difference and it is so great knowing there are so many people on our side. We are excited to keep sharing our journey with everyone and can't wait until we can share our miracle with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment