Tuesday, August 12, 2014

An Unexpected Journey: Part 2

Each post was written on the day listed but we waited to post it. If you know where we currently are in this journey please do not give it away in the comments until the final post, part #6, is posted.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Today I called the Utah Fertility Center first thing this morning. They were surprised we were pregnant on our own and they had me go in right away for some blood work. The blood draw was easy but the rest of the day dragged on forever. I just wanted to hear the results. Finally I got the call. My levels were at 103, which was good for just starting out the pregnancy. They said to come back on Monday to make sure the levels are rising the way they should. When I had my ectopic the highest my levels got were 121 and I was much farther along so I am taking the 103 as a really good sign. It is going to be a long weekend of waiting. However, tonight we went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo. It was fun watching all of the cute kids and it was fun thinking about how we may have a cute little one just months away. This pregnancy is nothing short of a miracle no matter how it ends up. All of this waiting though between blood tests is going to kill me. I just want to know what is going on. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for us though and I trust that things will work out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment