Tuesday, November 19, 2013

IUI #3 Results

Well results are in for IUI #3 and the results were negative. We were very hopeful that this would be our time, but it wasn't. It was heartbreaking. I think this round of results has been the hardest to deal with just because we don't have much of a plan moving forward. We have a meeting with Dr. Foulk on December 13th to come up with a new plan, but whatever that plan is it will be much more expensive. We will have to take a break for a while to save up for what comes next. We have talked about what we think the next plans will be but we won't mention them until the doctor confirms it. Its so painful and heartbreaking that all three attempts have failed. It never gets easier hearing negative results over and over again. Even though its been a very discouraging and frustrating day we are trying to move forward with faith. If Heavenly Father is making us go through this, He will help us find a way through it, no matter how impossible it seems. We are trying not to think about timeframes as much as possible. Today when we started talking about how long it would take us to save up for the next plan it became even more discouraging. Heavenly Father has a plan for us and it will all work out in the end. All of our tears from all the heartbreak will be multiplied in tears of joy.

3 comments:

  1. Feeling for you. That is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this Amberly. Negative test results after treatment are so heartbreaking and discouraging. I was a reading a talk by Pres. Monson last night and read this awesome poem:

    I know not by what methods rare,
    But this I know, God answers prayer.
    I know that He has given His Word,
    Which tells me prayer is always heard,
    And will be answered, soon or late.
    And so I pray and calmly wait.
    I know not if the blessing sought
    Will come in just the way I thought;
    But leave my prayers with Him alone,
    Whose will is wiser than my own,
    Assured that He will grant my quest,
    Or send some answer far more blest.

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you guys have to go through this. You always have lots of people in Texas praying for you.

    ReplyDelete