Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sick and Spoiled

Last week I could feel a cold coming on. It was strange because it came on slowly when usually they come on fast for me. However, a couple days ago is when it hit full force. So I have had a cold for about a week and a half, but its only been full force a few days. I feel like I have been sick for the whole past month, but I have went from being nauseous all the time to having a cold. The hard part about the cold is I can't take anything to help with it. I can't take any medicines. Its been really difficult and I have been feeling quite miserable. We are getting closer to the end of the wait, but the cold is not helping at all with the pace of the wait.

However, through all of this, Taylor has been spoiling me rotten. Over the past few days Taylor has brought me flowers every day. They have brightened my otherwise pretty miserable days so much!





Its not just the flowers either but I love how much he supports me all the time and just wants to help make things better. He has been so amazing through it all and I know he will always be there. I know at the end of this when we get the results he will be there to celebrate and be so happy or be there to hold me and let me cry on his shoulder. I have the best husband!

1 comment:

  1. Nausea, cold but not allowed to take medicine? Sounds like preparation for pregnancy :) I'm praying for you and your hubby! I hope you will finally get that chance to hear a little heartbeat inside you and bring a child into the world. It's an incredible experience.

    ReplyDelete