Friday, June 28, 2013

2 year & Infertility Photo Shoot

In May we got the idea to do a two year photo shoot since we hadn't had pictures taken since our wedding. Not only did we want to do a regular photo shoot but we wanted to do an infertility photo shoot or one that helped to tell our story. On our second anniversary Taylor gave me a bracelet with a heart charm on it that had the word "someday" engraved on it. He gave it to me as a reminder that someday we will get our children that we long for so much. We never thought we would get to our second anniversary without a child. We also found a children's book titled "Someday" that has a great meaning to it and relates to our story. We used the same photographer that did our wedding and engagement pictures, Amy Rau. She did such an amazing job and we are so happy with all of the pictures. They help to tell our story perfectly! They are a great reminder to us and they were a great way to document this time in our lives. 



























































































































1 comment:

  1. This really touched me-I am in a similar position-2 years into marriage, aged 29, no pregnancy, nearly two years of active trying. Your story is much like mine, and I am so grateful that you are sharing. I will have to check out that book. I blog about a lot of things, but mainly infertility, over at http://witandwishes.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out, and know that you are not alone! I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete